Sunday, July 17, 2011

Look on 2 Sides, and will You?

It been 2 months long for my internship's life in Penang. Within these 2 months, there were too many ups and downs happened. Through that, I learnt and I gained my real life experiences; and it really colorful my life.

LIFE is colorful, if our whole life just going smoothly, no any challengers; it is impossible to make us growth. Don't u think so? The every single experience is actually a factor to make me become even more tough. In term of psychological, my thought can become more mature. For sure, I'm still in exploring stage, so I have to explore more in my life :)

When I flash back to the 1st month Penang's life, I really felt so down and emo all the times. After all, this was the very first time for me working in an environment that I not familiar with. I have to start to adapt everything here. I found many 1st time experiences for myself- alone having my meal, 1st time used public transport (Rapid Penang), 1st time watch movie alone. Sound silly,huh~XD Well, those things were make myself more independent; sometimes I'm quite enjoyed with the time ALONE. Can't denied that, the times for alone too frequently will be bored as well. So, this will make me start to missing my family and friends. That's why, everything got 2 sides reviews. It is bad, but not that worst. This is good, and not that best. Be optimistic always helped to manage our emotion.

In reality, that is no anything match with what you think and what you predicted. Is right that, should imaging than only can have a back up plan.Yet, don't try to hope that will be comes in what you predicted can be same in reality. Both wouldn't exist in 100% equal, maybe 50% equal~ It is so easy to talk so, but when you really in the situation, you will stuck in the half way, you will don't know how to cope them,especially in manage your emotion. BUT, you have to try right, never try and never know. Why don't give yourself a chance?

Pros & Cons, Goods & Bads... Never mind, they will growth you up. Why too care, just try to faced it and you will found out more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment